i'm urara, 18 year-old girl and addicted to fashion, movies, music, and photography. yes, THIS IS WHAT I AM.


follow my blog with bloglovin'

URARA HASHIMOTO

My photo
im 18 year-old girl, living in japan. im a HUGE SHOPAHOSIC!

2/18/10

THE WORLD IS NOT FAIR




hi, i took this photo last week in tokyo. like "Lost in Translation"? hahahahah i love sofia coppola, n also love her world, style, and of course movies! i think she knows everything girls want.
btw, im thinking about my uni now. im 18, so i have entrance exams for uni. it is hard to pass the exams but easy to graduate in japan (opposite to US). actually, ive already been accepted by 2 universities :) im really happy about it, but thats the PROBLEM. my mother wants me to go to another uni!! (and that uni's exam is february 25th!) i really dont want to go there, but in fact, i can understand why her think so. cuz uni which i wanna go demands the highest school expenses in japan. whew... WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!??!

No comments:

READERS

BLOG ARCHIVE

カウンター