i'm urara, 18 year-old girl and addicted to fashion, movies, music, and photography. yes, THIS IS WHAT I AM.


follow my blog with bloglovin'

URARA HASHIMOTO

My photo
im 18 year-old girl, living in japan. im a HUGE SHOPAHOSIC!

2/27/10

OH EM GEE


do you know this PRETTY guy? actually, i didnt know him till i watched vancouver olympic. and.. first i thought he was a GAY! because his eye lash is so curly(though i dont know whether it is natural or not :p) and his costume was black and PINK!! lol but after seeing his program, i totally fell in love with him! hahaha
i was looking his pics to write this blog, thn i found these. LOOK LOOK!



arent they alike? looool 

1 comment:

Ashley Dy said...

Hi!

Thanks for dropping by my blog! I linked you under Asian Fashion. :)

READERS

BLOG ARCHIVE

カウンター